State of the art laboratory with facilities such as:
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
- QuansysChemiluminescent Imager
- Beckman Coulter Micro-Scan
- Sysmex XS-800i Automated HematologicalAnalyzer
- Automated vitek-2 (Biomeriux France) Bacteriology analyzer is the backbone of the bacteriology lab.
- Capable of identifying of isolates from bacterial cultures within 18 hrs of loading into the VITEK-2.
- The lab also has a small unit dedicated to ELISA and PCR. DNA extraction from saliva and blood is also possible in the main lab.
- Dedicated sample storage room
- Trained laboratory technicians.
1. Microbiology Laboratory
Designed keeping in mind global healthcare challenges like Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms (MDRO) and timely identification of bacterial isolates. This laboratory is equipped with
- Vitek 2 Compact (Biomerieux)
- Microscan auto SCAN4 (Beckman coulter)
- Biosafety Hood (Class II)
- Full Microscopy Bench and CO2 and Normal Incubators
2. Routine Sample Processing and General Laboratory
The routine sample processing and general laboratory comprises work space that is utilized as a sample receiving station for all the biological samples that are being collected by trained technicians or sample collectors from the community and hospital. It also houses basic instrumentation for
- Xs 800i HematologyAnalyzer (Sysmex)
- Computer systems
- Supporting Lab accessories.
- It is equipped with computer systems with bar code scanner to automatically register all samples that are received for various sources.
3. Micronutrient Research Laboratory
Set up in the year 2015 for metals/micronutrients analysis during the Harvest Plus and Zinc trials. Equipped with a high precision atomic absorption spectrophotometer and a complete work bench for a Multiplex Chemi-luminiscence ELISA
- Q View Image pro (Quansys Bio Sciences)
- AAS 400 (perkin Elmer)
- FIAS (Perkin ELmer)
- Erba Plate washer
- Erba ELIZA plate reader
- Supporting equipment
Data Management and Software Development
We have state of the art data management division with client server architecture that has been designed as a minimal paper-using data collection system, which has stringent quality control checks to ensure data integrity. Our in-house data management team led lead by GCP certified data managers
We have experience in designing and managing data management system of large scale trials that involve trillions of data points along with the design and management of electronic and web based data capture system.
Desktop based utility module for keeping track of study progress.
Dashboard to monitor study completion status of each enrolled subjects
Customizable report generation module for visit-scheduled.
Dataset generation module to create dataset as per core variable format.
- Database backup utility for regular database backup to ensure data safety/security.
CPHK has a robust in-house software development capabilities using latest relational database management and front end development software. Our software development team has the capability to design and develop data management system software for various platforms as per requirement that feature real time data entry and quality control.